Closed sales for both single-family homes and condominiums dropped year-over-year from last November. There was an increase in median price for single-family homes and for condominiums compared to this time last year. November saw the lowest number of single-family homes and condominiums for sale in the month of November since MAR began reporting the data in 2004.
Read more in the full November 2018 Closed Sales Release.
- November single-family home sales were down 0.9% over last year (from 5,010 to 4,966).
- November single-family median prices were up 4.1% (from 380,000 to $395,500).
- November condo sales were also down 11.7% (1,994 to 1,760) and median prices were up 1.4% ($369,900 to $375,000).
- Single-family inventory in November was down 9.5% (from 14,815 to 13,411) and condos were down 0.5% (from 4,284 to 4,262).
- Single-family listings added to the market in November were down 0.5% over last year (from 4,239 to 4,217).
- Condo listings added to the market down 1.6% over last year (from 1,704 to 1,667).