Closed sales for single-family homes rose half a percent in November, while prices rose more than four percent. Year-over-year condominium sales saw a hike of over 10 percent, with prices rising almost eight percent. Inventory dropped to a record low for the month of November.
Read more in the full November 2017 Closed Sales Release.
- November single-family home sales went up 0.5% over last year (4,799 sales in 2017 from 4,776 sales in November 2016)
- November single-family median prices went up 4.1% year-over-year (to $384,000 in 2017 from $369,000 in November 2016)
- November condo sales went up 10.3% and median prices went up 7.9% (to $368,000)
- Inventory in November went down -27.1% to 11,724 and condominiums available down -25.9% to 3,389
- SF listings added to the market in November went up 5.3% over last year. (4,177 from 3,965 in 2016)
- Condo listings added to the market went up 8.0% over last year. (1,692 from 1,566 in 2016)